Apply Now: Marketing Coordinator
The Wanderers Club is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the Membership and Special Events departments. The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with our Marketing Manager to assist the Wanderers Club with social media, content creation, website management, live event coverage, and administrative tasks. The ideal Marketing Coordinator is a creative thinker with strong communication and digital skills who is detail oriented and self-driven. This candidate should be comfortable working in a private club, communicating with members, and senior staff. The position does require some nights and weekends for events and is an hourly paid position.
- Perform weekly website updates using WordPress and Adobe
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager on weekly/monthly social media plans and content creation for both the main Club account and the Special Events accounts
- Assist in the creation and distribution of email communications
- Communicate with the events department on marketing special events and live coverage of certain events
- Organizing photography asset bank and assisting with club photo shoots
- Distribute marketing materials around the club as needed
- Perform administrative tasks as needed in the office
- Must have background in marketing and experience with social media
- Must have solid computer skills, including Microsoft and Adobe
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be neat, professional, and well-spoken
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Photography or graphic design skills a plus
- Experience in special events and/or private clubs a plus!
Please include a creative writing sample with your cover letter – this can be examples of social media posts for a brand/company, or a creative blog or newsletter writing sample. If you have photography experience, please include examples as well.